JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all!

Anyone know of a website or gunshop in the PacNW that sells Vega Holsters? I found them on buyholsters . com and would have no problems ordering from them, but I would like to shop around first and see if I can beat their prices.

I'm looking for two Vega H1's in Black, RH for my Beretta 92FS and my Beretta 8045 Cougar.

Many thanks!

As a follow-up to this post, and an explanation to why no one replied...buy holsters . com is the only US vendor of Vega holsters. They are great to work with, but some holsters must be specially ordered from Italy. So far I'm on week 13 waiting for two holsters I ordered from them. They tell me I'll have them next week sometime.

As a follow-up to this post, and an explanation to why no one replied...buy holsters . com is the only US vendor of Vega holsters. They are great to work with, but some holsters must be specially ordered from Italy. So far I'm on week 13 waiting for two holsters I ordered from them. They tell me I'll have them next week sometime.

Are the Italians on Hawaii time?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top