JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, Big Flop gun shows.
Among the worst.
😔😕😕😕😕😕
^^ True this ^^ Big Top is mainly a single retailer selling at grossly overinflated prices. He has a big selection of guns, but just about everything is hundreds of dollars more than you'd pay anywhere else. You won't find much of a selection of AR parts and sure as hell won't find any deals on ammo. You'd do better to wait for the Wes Knodel show in Centralia in August and go hiking this weekend.

^^ True this ^^ Big Top is mainly a single retailer selling at grossly overinflated prices. He has a big selection of guns, but just about everything is hundreds of dollars more than you'd pay anywhere else. You won't find much of a selection of AR parts and sure as hell won't find any deals on ammo. You'd do better to wait for the Wes Knodel show in Centralia in August and go hiking this weekend.
Got it! Thanks for the feedback! I'll definitely get out to the woods with my sweetie, that sounds more fun than paying ten bucks to shop for overpriced stuff. I just ordered a spare bcg and ammo deal they had on PSA, so that's taken care of.

Gun shows stopped being worth it when private sales were made illegal. You used to be able to find all kinds of gems. Now, that's forever gone, and anything besides a shotgun, or bolt/lever gun has a waiting period. I hate how just in the last decade or so, you used to be able to buy and sell whatever firearms you wanted in a parking lot, and now everything is so regulated.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top