JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my Oregon CHL, will there be anyone there to expedite a Washington CPL? I think they have been there before, but it would be a great excuse to go...

I have my Oregon CHL, will there be anyone there to expedite a Washington CPL? I think they have been there before, but it would be a great excuse to go...

Just go to the Sherrifs office and get one. In WA its almost as easy as buying a candy bar:s0114:

I might have to go as I have never went. What are the hours?

Is this the fair ground one? I only went to Portland ones and it was pretty good. Lots of long guns, hand guns to try out in person.

But, with their parking fee and $11 or $15 for ticket is not really worth it.

How big is the fair ground one? Also ticket price? I heard parking is free, so that's already plus. :)

I only went to Portland ones and it was pretty good.
But, with their parking fee and $11 or $15 for ticket is not really worth it. :)

Amen to that, with what they are charging to park it's a real rip off.. I used to park on that road by the lake (like many others) But then Metro must have noticed and had the road posted "no parking". A coincidence ? .....I don't think so.

BTW...what are the hours in Vancouver ?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top