JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there, with my 1911 grips and parts.

I think this show will be smaller than usual, because there is also a show in Centralia, and a show in Monroe. So a lot off the regular vendors are up north.

See you there!

By chance does anyone know if there was anyone there selling an MWG 90 round AR mag?

I saw an MWG box, I dont know if there was anything in it or not-I didnt actually see the mag. There was a guy with the Korean Beta mags if you have an interest in those, $139 was the price he had on them .

Had never done a Vancouver show before, havent done ANY gun shows in a few years- if not for the OR Sheriff coming to Vancouver I wouldnt have done it today. Was a lot smaller than I expected.

Its funny how the more things change-the more they stay the same. I saw a friend I hadnt seen in years, we were offered free jerky samples, one seller wanted to talk for hours, I asked another how many rounds a Serbu shotty held and he looked at me like I was bothering him.

It will be years until I do another gunshow.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top