JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my Oregon CHL, will there be anyone there to expedite a Washington CPL? I think they have been there before, but it would be a great excuse to go...

I have my Oregon CHL, will there be anyone there to expedite a Washington CPL? I think they have been there before, but it would be a great excuse to go...

Just go to the Sherrifs office and get one. In WA its almost as easy as buying a candy bar:s0114:

I might have to go as I have never went. What are the hours?

Is this the fair ground one? I only went to Portland ones and it was pretty good. Lots of long guns, hand guns to try out in person.

But, with their parking fee and $11 or $15 for ticket is not really worth it.

How big is the fair ground one? Also ticket price? I heard parking is free, so that's already plus. :)

I only went to Portland ones and it was pretty good.
But, with their parking fee and $11 or $15 for ticket is not really worth it. :)

Amen to that, with what they are charging to park it's a real rip off.. I used to park on that road by the lake (like many others) But then Metro must have noticed and had the road posted "no parking". A coincidence ? .....I don't think so.

BTW...what are the hours in Vancouver ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top