JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its not only killing the reef, its discrimination toward white skinned people.i know a lot of hawaiians personally who do not like the Haole people(in general).:eek:

i say this as a white skinned hawaiian who burns easilly.:rolleyes:

i got my moms white skin. dad and brother are dark AF.:rolleyes::cool:

Honestly, with all the things that can kill you in Australia, why try to go near the water.

I'll stick with lakes and rivers.

Considering that volcano is fixing to erupt again, sunscreen should be their last worry. Not getting burned up would be first.

Must be some bad azz chemicals if the ppm can be that damaging in the oocea. :eek:

prohibits the sale and distribution of over-the-counter sunscreens containing oxybenzone and octinoxate. Two amendments were made to the final version of the bill. The date that the proposed law would go into effect was pushed to Jan. 1, 2021. In addition, sunscreens that fall under the category of cosmetics intended for use on the face are not included.

What's crazy to me is that this issue has been known for years and there are companies that have been making "reef safe" sunblock for almost as long.

Putting environmental impact aside, no coral reefs mean no tourists. You'd think places like Hawaii and Australia would have been all over this sooner.

There are plenty of bio-sunscreens that do not damage the reefs etc. Don't be duped into buying the one at the place you go for $35 a tube because it's safe.. good chance the one you have is the same composition.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top