JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of her dogs, a Shetland sheepdog named Dooley, ran from the scene and wandered the desert for 53 days before being found.

When questioned, Dooley responded by saying he wandered through the desert on a horse with no name...It felt good to be out of the rain...In the desert you can remember your name Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain.

Well, anyone who thinks the American legal system is bubblegumed has to now look no further than this case to prove we will allow any crazy bubblegum case to get appealed and go to court. No wonder things are so backed up...

My hope is that since they said a jury will get to decide how much she should receive for harming herself, that they decide she gets nothing for causing harm to herself. But I don't have much faith in that.

If she wins and the insurnace company has to pay out it will get appealed and drag on for years,
But every deadbeat will start suing themselves for every little accident.
Only if they can make an argument that they are two separate legal entities.

In that sense, she isn't suing herself - the estate of her husband, for which she is a representative, is suing her, and by extension, her insurance company.

So basically what it boils down to is the estate is suing the insurance company.

It would not be a common case where that is possible, and certainly not in "every little accident".

I view jury duty as a civil responsibility.
I would be furious if I got pulled out of work to listen to this woman's "case". This is an abuse of the system and is the essence of frivolous.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top