JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

A fine choice in my opinion, especially considering Browning was a Utah native.

It closed with this outburst of common sense(emphasis mine):
Republican Rep. Stephen Sandstrom told the committee that recognizing the M1911 is an appropriate honor for Browning. Instead of the gun being blamed for killing people, it should be credited for saving lives on the battlefield, Sandstrom said.
"Tragic events happen because of bad people in this world. But handguns, and firearms in general, do not kill people," Sandstrom said. "We need to stop demonizing firearms."
:s0155:

"wrong because the people who opened fire in most recent U.S. mass shootings used semiautomatic pistols":angry: What in ignorant statement! At least there is some intelligent people in office!

"wrong because the people who opened fire in most recent U.S. mass shootings used semiautomatic pistols":angry: What in ignorant statement! At least there is some intelligent people in office!

I must have skimmed over that. I didn't mention the idiotic grabber they quoted later in the article but it sounds like him too. "It's an embarrassment to the state to have as a symbol that was used only a few weeks ago to kill innocent people". That sentence is an embarrassment to the English language.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top