JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been aware bad things happen all over.
Noticed at my gun club that several churches are renting ranges for private practice.
Discussed with one leader about their system and church acceptance
They practice monthly as a team. Qualify using FBI handgun quals annually.
Asked about such a program at my place of worship.
Elder I went to said no, and hexx no!
Went back to one leader with my disappointment, he said "no surprise, most all are sheep".
I carry, plan, suggest to fellow carriers about deployment ideas.
A loose batch of dogs concerned for sheep.

In Hawaii they had to stop saying "Aloha" before entering the church because everyone thought they were going to say "Aloha Snackbar" (shudder) and shot them.

not really

Before settling the question of can or should I carry my gun here... ( Wherever that may be )
You need to be squared away in yourself first.
Are you willing to do what is necessary to survive?
Are you able to understand that surviving a shooting may or may not mean that you will draw your gun or even shoot your gun?
If you have to take a life , are you willing to accept the consequences of that action?

I have long thought that there is a difference between killing and murder...Which may differ from what a given church may teach.
Speaking only for myself here , I would rather live than die and I will do what I can to make sure that I and others will live.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top