JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Blue Sky import marked on barrel. Looks to have been through arsenal rebuild.
WTT for Smith Wesson 686, 617 or PC revolver.

Would you be interested in a S&W Model 58 .41 Magnum?
OR a very well cared for S&W Model 28-2 Highway Patrolman .357 mag with 6 inch barrel and presentation case ?

Ya, I have a full racing exhaust for a Honda civic. Vtec power yo. Should be a far trade for your carbine. Exhaust should bolt right up to anything with a hole for a nut and bolt. lawn mower, zuk boat motors, anything 454, even an ol jeep.

686, no....I traded that off a long time ago... took home some new in box little ruger carbine.

I do have a built rock crawler. Just A 90s jeep, built 4.0, has a k&n cold air intake and tb spacer.
I fabd up my own lift. I used two 3 inch body lift pucks, welded them together, and bolted um into place. This gave me a total of 6 inches of lift!
Axles are good ones, Dana 44, the 44 stands for 44 inch tires. So needless to say over kill.
Wheels, I did something custom, I run dually front and rear. Talk about total flotation in sand and snow!
And body amour, all most forgot. I used rebar exo cage, and bumpers.

Much more that I'm forgetting. I'll sell trade if you want. Your gun plus some money. I'm building a fast Honda for drifting and racing for emblems and could use the money for that project.

Frame rusted out, was gone when I got it. Most of the body is rust free. Only thing needing replaced would be floor boards.
I used a nice frame from a Ford pinto that I used for my frame swap. Much stronger than the original jeep frame.
Most of the body mounts lined up, and only one original motor mount lined up. Lucky I was able to chain the other side of the motor down. This thing is for real. Daily driver. could use an alignment, and tires.

I'll even sweeten the deal with a couple ol grateful dead posters!

Fry Guy-Let's meet at the Oak Tree (exit 20) next week and inspect each others fine weapons.
You name the time and I'll meet you!
Bruce Bennett
Shelton,WA 360 789 9129

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.