Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

USGI 20rnd AR15 Magazines, Colt and Adventure Line. REASONABLE prices

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by graniteclimber, Dec 22, 2012.

1. graniteclimber

graniteclimber Hillsboro, OR Member

FTF sales in Hillsboro, OR only. The Home Depot off TV Hwy is preferred. Email communication works best at sunrivershepherd@gmail.com her

For those of you wanting to skip buying the 60+ PMags are some good quality USGI 20s.

I have the following mags ready for sale:

1. Colt new production 20rnd USGI magazines. Brand new. Four available, $28 each

2. Colt USGI preban used 20rnd USGI magazines. Six available. $23 each

3. Adventure Line (not pictured) 20rnd USGI preban magazines. They are 95%+ condition. Came in bags with oil in them, will need to be wiped off. $28 each

usgi20s.jpg

2. mkwerx

mkwerx Forest Grove, OR Well-Known Member

Would you be interested in trading straight across for 20 round P-mags? I have 6 20-round P-mags I would trade straight across for their colt counterparts. The p-mags are like new (bought them about 2 weeks ago) with covers.

3. graniteclimber

graniteclimber Hillsboro, OR Member

Quite possibly. Which mags of mine would you want to trade for? And what color of pmags? Also have they been inserted into a rifle?