JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FTF sales in Hillsboro, OR only. The Home Depot off TV Hwy is preferred. Email communication works best at [email protected] her

For those of you wanting to skip buying the 60+ PMags are some good quality USGI 20s.

I have the following mags ready for sale:

1. Colt new production 20rnd USGI magazines. Brand new. Four available, $28 each

2. Colt USGI preban used 20rnd USGI magazines. Six available. $23 each

3. Adventure Line (not pictured) 20rnd USGI preban magazines. They are 95%+ condition. Came in bags with oil in them, will need to be wiped off. $28 each

usgi20s.jpg

Would you be interested in trading straight across for 20 round P-mags? I have 6 20-round P-mags I would trade straight across for their colt counterparts. The p-mags are like new (bought them about 2 weeks ago) with covers.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top