JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just made a deal with another person from this site and was pleased with it but I have done three deals with others from this site but know one leaves feedback.I would like to know good or bad if not for me but for everyone so if you make a deal please leave feedback.

I have always left feedback for those whom I trade/sold/purchased from. This forum has some of the best people on it! I spend more time on this forum than any other...:s0155:

the 1st time I attempted to leave feedback for someone it took me about 5-10mins to finaly find the link, it's hidden pretty well. there should be a sticky on the process.

-Go to desired member's profile
-select 'view feedback'
-then select 'Trader Ratings Tab' (the furthest tab to the right)
-then select 'view all feedbacks for member'
-then select 'submit feedback for member'

the 1st time I attempted to leave feedback for someone it took me about 5-10mins to finaly find the link, it's hidden pretty well. there should be a sticky on the process.

-Go to desired member's profile
-select 'view feedback'
-then select 'Trader Ratings Tab' (the furthest tab to the right)
-then select 'view all feedbacks for member'
-then select 'submit feedback for member'

Agreed. I had to search and search until I found it. It should be made easier to find, or given it's own thread.

The link to the thread, or the link to the iTrader piece?

I go to the page with the thread about the buy/sell.
I copy the thread URL from the address bar.
I scroll to any post the user has made and click the user's "Trade rating" number.
Then I submit my feedback and paste the thread URL.

Easy as pie.

Granted...getting to itrader off the main page is more convoluted and difficult to find. That's why I do it this way.

The link to the thread, or the link to the iTrader piece?

I go to the page with the thread about the buy/sell.
I copy the thread URL from the address bar.
I scroll to any post the user has made and click the user's "Trade rating" number.
Then I submit my feedback and paste the thread URL.

Easy as pie.

Granted...getting to itrader off the main page is more convoluted and difficult to find. That's why I do it this way.

see, learning new things already. I didnt know about this path

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads