JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I
So I'm looking at buying my first rifle suppressor, I found a distributor that has them in stock but they also have a few police trade in units of the can I'm interested in at a nearly 30% discount. The website says less than 200 rounds went through each and they come with the QD brake, but the guy on the phone said they don't promise that there's a brake and they don't know how many rounds each has but they are perfectly serviceable.

For the discount I can easily buy a brake and still come in cheaper than a new one but I wouldn't get the original box and literature. Think it's worth it?
IMHO it's not worth it. I'd save and get a new one and if saving money is an object, wait for a good deal to roll along. It doesn't seem to happen a lot but I've seen a few good deals out there. I just like the idea of new equipment. I imagine LEO equipment is not used lightly. And I don't trust the round count guesstimate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews