JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. I am looking for gun stores that deal in mostly used guns, older than 50 years or so. I have a C&R license. I will be travelling in early September, and would be willing to get off my route, say an hour or so north or south, to visit a decent one. My interests (at the moment) are octagon barrel .22 rifles, and also shotguns . I will be leaving the Sawtooth mountain area in Idaho, heading east and onto Hwy 20/26 to Hwy 25, then north on 85 to Mt. Rushmore. The towns I will be travelling through include Dubois, Riverton, Casper, Glenrock, Douglas, and Lusk. Do you know of a good store close to that route? How about in the Boise area? From there I will be heading generally due south along the western edges of SD, Nebraska, Kansas, and a bit of Oklahoma. That route is ill defined by me at this time. But please let me know if you have a favorite store along that general path. Thank you.

If you're a handloader, make sure to stop at Glenrock Components. Spent alot of money there when I was commuting from Black Hills to Rawlins. If you make it to Rapid, hit First Stop gun shop downtown.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top