JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
US Optics SN4 1.5-6x with JNG MIL reticle

In great condition with very little use. Priced to move at $925!

I bought this scope about 7 years ago, mounted it on my AR and shot ~200 rounds at the range, and it's been sitting in the safe since. Since I'm shooting reddots and fixed power scopes these days and no longer need this, I'd like to find a good home for this nice scope.

It's been a while since I bought it and I no longer have the spec sheet. Here's what I recall from the top of my head:
- First Focal Plane (reticle reading remains the same regardless of magnification)
- Green illuminated reticle with 12 levels of brightness
- 28mm objective
- 3.5" constant eye relief

The only trades I'm interested in is ACOG 4x dual-illumination scope in like new condition, preferably with ACSS reticle.

sv-geqh_ARmNq24-9_lRqKXyULbRCUrD1BBL8kKTVlvZ4D-fJGq9FxFw2f-A?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

Objective lens
C0X1z4wVY7w7kxpygQxNz4iH7aO6d8RqHYOOFxrTWjmGD8mq30-jQAtvWRVQ?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

Ocular lens
XC8_rPfp_HSl8zvRy8yuCo9tZUz187_0Cbv9VmT_d9bV7I4SD4seUjDmOyw?width=2400&height=1600&cropmode=none.jpg

at 6x, illum on
yQiydYP5AOXnoH8-TwN_t2_tZwheIdEFW5shWoe1ZsnjsXSILK1slwm6X9tg?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

at 1x
MmBIZzQyG89EJhzykbNqipsu2Ab3sOEDNUwLy9MkGNbc-qXwiXow_eaLLHPA?width=1024&height=683&cropmode=none.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews