JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also got bored and mad of the constant harassment, being nice to the police officer and then getting hammered with $240 in legal fees and then decided to make pull-overs as unpleasant as possible for the officer. For example if they asked to search the car, instead of consenting I would simply tell them "No...Don't worry, Ill wait while you get a warrant" just to challenge them to see how far they wanted to go to get inside my car. I figured they got paid better than me, so if I could waste more tax dollars on mundane tasks, I was happy.
+1
Have you ever said anything like, "Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?"

They need boot lickers.... only a moron would do what they are told not knowing they are stepping over people's rights. If they hire a smart person they won't be able to brainwash them into doing illegal things such as gun confiscations and many other illegal things. They want mooks so they can give them a badge and a gun and tell them to go fetch. I respect peace officers but there are some bad apples and I don't respect them. You see the fools with badges in NY spraying and beating people down? makes me SICK! you see the slime with badges who plant things on people and charge/arrest people for it? I personally know a few fools who wanna be cops and they don't know their elbow from their rear hole.... and they wanna be police.

Here is an example of some dumb power hungry cops for ya.
LiveLeak.com - Dashcam Video Shows Seattle Police Taunting Driver at Traffic Stop

If you'all don't think the feds data-mine these (and any other) online forums, you crazy! Randy Weaver got $3 mil from them, at the cost of his wife and oldest male child. You really want to play? Get real!

When I was about 35 years young I was riding with an off duty State Trooper in his personal rig and headed for Newport. At about Toledo he got pulled over by another trooper for speeding, 85 in a 55. He told the trooper that he was a state cop and he wasn't cited. The laws are only for you and I. Perks of being a cop is the laws are not for them to follow.

jj

Too be honest none of the tests or per-requisites apply all that much when it comes to hiring, especially on the local level. In my town it seems most LE are born into the position and its rare to find a new hire who isn't connected in some way to the agency that hires them. I know personally of more than one case where officers and deputies were hired who had well known past problems with drug use, domestic violence, and unethical behavior, even though these same behaviors disqualified other applicants. Of course the other applicants weren't sons or daughters of a police chief or undersheriff. IMO the tests are just there to weed out those who aren't connected, over petty issues, guaranteeing that the agency will have people loyal to the old boys network that hired them.

And in case this comes across as a rant against LE, I'd add that this is pretty much the norm for most government jobs whether they be local, state or federal.

I've suspected for some time a number for organizations have tried to cull out the smart people...usually done at the interview level...but to institutionalize it now in a test is just incredible.

Wouldn't surprise if the military follows suit eventually. The only guys they can get to go into a village in Iraq and wipe out civilians without conscience are morons...the smart people tend to bubblegum, get PTSD, have remorse, become objectors...etc.

Seems now that this is public knowlege on the test a "smart fellow" could still get the job. Just don't do great on the test.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads