Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

US business climate in race to the bottom

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rufus, Dec 31, 2013.

1. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

What has been happening to our industries for decades has finally made it to the last one standing: fast food.

Fast food CEO: How govt regulation is driving us abroad

The burger flippers will be going out the way the auto assembly line workers and countless others did. Then what? Don't know about you but I'll be supporting the burger flippers by going to Carl's Jr and eating a few famous stars right away. :thumbup:

2. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Just wait until all the anti-2A and illegal crowd who flip burgers start making $15 an hour under Obongos entitlement redistribution scheme.....

I mean, minimum wage just isn't fair!

3. rufus

That's why I'm getting my burgers in now, while I can still afford it.

4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

The salary schedule in this country is a sliding scale. A minimum wage increase prompts the Unions to ask for an increase to maintain their margin. That causes an increase in costs to consumers, inflation of our currency and higher unemployment. The increased cost of living brings wage increases to civil service employees and those on social security. Within five years, the minimum wage earner is right back in the same financial hole they were before. Increasing the minimum wage hurt the economy. If you don't see it, you don't understand the economics of the system.

How stupid are these jokers in Washington!!

simon99, DMax, rufus and 5 others like this.
  5. rufus

It all eventually means more tax revenue for Washington, so I'd say they are pretty smart. It's the voters that are stupid.

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Who gets to vote for a minimum wage increase? It is the ignorant who keep re-electing these promise you the moon politicians!!