JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is CPT Mark Espiritu. I am a United States Army Healthcare Recruiting Officer covering Oregon State and South WA. My job is different from a regular recruiter you have seen on commercials and at the mall. We recruit bright individuals who are looking to become medical professionals or are in some way already a medical professional!

I would like to highlight some of the opportunities that some may qualify for in Army Medicine, which will help alleviate the stress of accumulating student loans or finding solutions to eliminate most, if not all, student loans!

Health Professions Scholarship Program- 100% Tuition paid for Medical/Dental/Optometry/Veterinary School plus a monthly stipend of $2,540 and a $20,000 dollar bonus.

Direct Commission- Enter the Army as an Officer (2LT/O1-MAJ/O4) depending on experience. This option is for applicants that are already licensed/certified in their profession. You would perform your duties in your field of expertise while serving as an Officer in uniform. Incentives and Loan repayment options may be available.

Army Reserve- Serve as a Healthcare Officer part time in the Army Reserve. Certain positions are available for select specialties. Message me back for more details.

Student Programs- PT Baylor- attend Baylor University DPT program for free then serve in the Army as a Physical Therapist. Graduate Program in Nutrition at Baylor- the GPN program allows you to attend Baylor tuition free and then serve as a Dietitian on Active Duty. CRNA- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist – Go to school for CRNA then serve on Active Duty as a CRNA (some pre-requisites must be met before you apply)

If you want to look at additional information on your own - Medical Recruiting Brigade (army.mil)

If you want to become a DO or want to get a first-hand experience of an Army Officer HPSP Applicant (dated 2017): Military medicine: Should you let Uncle Sam pay your tuition? (osteopathic.org)

My contact is below for any questions, I would be more than happy to discuss options. Feel free to let your friends and family know. We are here to help them achieve their medical education and career goals!

Have a great rest of your day today.

Business Card.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany