JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why do my links keep breaking in my classified ads? Example ad below:

OIP.jpeg

When I first posted the linked ad early this morning the links were not working so I replaced the links with fresh ones and they worked until I refreshed the ad and then they quit working again. After a few minutes they started working fine.

When I first place an ad I notice the ad doesn't show up right away in my classifieds page. Maybe when an ad is first opened the links don't work either? I will try the links out again when I post another new ad.

Last Edited:
Why do my links keep breaking in my classified ads? Example ad below:

This is actually one of those 'technical' things, each search performed on the site has a unique ID which is generally accessible only to the person who searched for it, so sharing search links doesn't really work in most cases.

You should be able to share a search to all of your ads by right clicking on the "Your Classifieds" link in your account menu, clicking Copy Link Location, and then pasting that into your ad :s0155:

1611943113166.png

Nevermind issue seems to have resolved itself. Weird!
Issue is back with new ad I just posted.

Both links in this ad went to a page like the one in screenshot:

Screenshot_20210130-011837.png

Issue is back with new ad I just posted.

Both links in this ad went to a page like the one in screenshot:

View attachment 816731

For some reason, both of those links were truncated when you copy and pasted them. See the dots after the /t and /s?

1612027765858.png

I'm going to see if I can fix them :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top