JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I feel we are living on a tinder box. I wonder what it will take for us Deplorable's to finally stand up and fight for our country. What will be the trigger? We are losing our right's faster than I ever thought possible. Not just the 2nd amendment. We can only be pushed so far.
I fear, for the life my children and grandchildren will have to live in.

OK, that's my rant.

It's often been said that 6-8% of folks are either hard core Left or Right. The other 80% live in the middle and either lean left or Right. I've long since stopped listening to either extreme side, however it does seem that the 80% in the middle are willing to have a conversation. In other words...Lighten up Francis.
download (11).jpg
P.S. I get what your saying, but don't ride the emotional roller coaster...Have a great day brother.

It's often been said that 6-8% of folks are either hard core Left or Right. The other 80% live in the middle and either lean left or Right. I've long since stopped listening to either extreme side, however it does seem that the 80% in the middle are willing to have a conversation.
Agreed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this country is no where near the turmoil it was in during the 60's and 70's. This is nothing new hard left and hard right clashing, anyone in doubt look up the Greenboro Massacre and remember some smart dude said something about those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.

It's often been said that 6-8% of folks are either hard core Left or Right. The other 80% live in the middle and either lean left or Right. I've long since stopped listening to either extreme side, however it does seem that the 80% in the middle are willing to have a conversation. In other words...Lighten up Francis.
View attachment 524658
P.S. I get what your saying, but don't ride the emotional roller coaster...Have a great day brother.

Exactly, and its those 6-8% doing 90% of the talking, or posting rather, as most of its done on the internet and not even in real life.

I think things are considerably worse than the 60s and 70s. Our rights have never been under attack like they are now. Our social structure is declining and racism is on the rise. IMO

I think things are considerably worse than the 60s and 70s. Our rights have never been under attack like they are now. Our social structure is declining and racism is on the rise. IMO

Racism?
I remember how people treated each other and what was allowed to happen in the 70's 80's and 90's.

Let me tell you. We have never treated each other better than right now!
It's just that people have never been more offended than right now!

Racism?
I remember how people treated each other and what was allowed to happen in the 70's 80's and 90's.

This everyone has such butt hurt feelings now a days! WTF

+1

We have an overindulged spoiled populace that gets their kicks from sharing their feelings...nothing more.

It's funny. When I turn off the news, turn off the radio, stay away from social media feeds and just go about my life, going to work, run errands, spend time around friends, family and neighbors, the world isn't nearly as dark as we're told it is on a daily basis. I work around people of all different backgrounds, not far from downtown Portland. No one is protesting. No one is screaming at each other. No one is making demands. We arrive. We do our jobs. We get along. We go our separate ways. Just as people have been doing for a long time.

In many ways, the days of constantly available media have brought us to this: much ado about nothing.

Of course we have problems, but I think it's appearing, through the filtered lenses of media, much worse than it really is. Life, on a daily basis, simply doesn't reflect the crazy we're told is happening everywhere.

My 2 cents, for what it's worth.

View attachment 524658

In this case the 8% far left are entrenched in government. They are repackaging the constitution, openly disregarding the rights of the people. If you believe for me to say that puts me in the 8% to the extreme right please recalibrate your meter. What used to be the middle is now far right.

America has had these struggles before but they get worse each time. By they way, I get emails from DNC party groups asking for $$ so I'm seeing their spiel all the time. There isn't a lot of factual info coming from that side. The other side is too weak to break out of a wet paper bag.

In many ways, the days of constantly available media have brought us to this: much ado about nothing.
It's even more about getting your attention (clicks or viewership). The bad news & hang wringing sells and their making tons of cash off your misery. Turn off the idiot box, make love to your wife, drink beer with your friends enjoy this beautiful experiment we call America.

I think an "uprising" will be forced upon us. Pay attention to when Darth Vader Ginsberg gives up the ghost, I have a feeling the liberals and left will go full bat sh!t crazy when Trump nominates the next supreme court justice.

It's even more about getting your attention (clicks or viewership). The bad news & hang wringing sells and their making tons of cash off your misery. Turn off the idiot box, make love to your wife, drink beer with your friends enjoy this beautiful experiment we call America.

If you read this forum. Its getting more and more evident every day. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads