JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, I've found some threads from 2010 and back about places to shoot in the area. Read about some clearings/ rock pits off of Coal Creek and Mill Creek roads, are these still legal places to shoot, are there any others with at least 100 yards?

100+ areas on public land are not too easy to find on this side of the Mntns. Try Google Earth to follow roads in that area and you may find what you're looking for. Most likely you'll just need to go explore till you find one you like. At least Earth will give you some potential spots to head toward.

It'd be nice if someone knew and would post it. If not, this should help. Good luck.

Thank you for the reply, my wife and I are in a long process of moving up there from California, as far as you know are you allowed to shoot in that area as long as you've found a safe spot that's not around anything and no signs are posted? Or are there designated lands, ie: state, national, balm, etc. to look for? I know down here, for instance, there are only a couple outdoor areas throughout Southern California where you are allowed to shoot, if you so much as step foot in the wrong area with a gun you can get in real trouble.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top