JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received an email telling me that have my documents and expect to get it processed by July 31st, considering I submitted it on line the end of May...

60 days to process and then probably another 6-8 weeks before the rebate makes an appearance...

Still like my shield!

S&W owes me enough rebate money that I could buy another Shield! (although I probably don't need one.)

I ended up buying a .40, a .45, three standard 9's and a Performance center 9... Oh and a little .380 Bodyguard.

So I should have $500 coming eventually. I have all but one submitted, still waiting on the last one to show up.

I bought a new firearm of a different manufacturer that had an offer of some extra goodies; it took one month to get an email reply that it was processed, and stuff should come in an additional 8-12 weeks. Par for the course.

S&W owes me enough rebate money that I could buy another Shield! (although I probably don't need one.)

I ended up buying a .40, a .45, three standard 9's and a Performance center 9... Oh and a little .380 Bodyguard.

So I should have $500 coming eventually. I have all but one submitted, still waiting on the last one to show up.
There was no fine print saying "one rebate per household"? That's a shocker!

Mine(.45acp Shield) was electronically sent in on April 5th, still nothing...
Still on the fence over whether or not to get a 9mm shield, probably get one next check.
Is the performance model covered under the rebate??

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews