JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of our guys has announced plans to retire so I'm looking to recruit his replacement. Job is in Gresham.
Seeking a Plant Operator / technician for a mission critical facility. 24/7 operation 365 days a year. The role has a wide variety of responsibilities in multiple aspects of facility operation, I'll list a few below. If you have experience in any of these or similar we should talk.
HVAC:
VAVs, Liebert CRCUs, Trane Centravac chillers, Evapco cooling towers, overall chilled & condenser water distribution. Twelve large Pace AHUs with associated RFs.
Electrical:
Utility power (12,470V) and associated distribution systems- MV & LV transformers feeding double ended substations with N.O. tie breakers for a 365,000 sq. ft site & data center. 675 kW UPS system (2 Eaton modules, redundant) with two strings for Enersys flooded / wet cell battery jars.
Four Cat 3516 generators @ 1.6 mW each, N+2 redundancy for entire site. We're also in a partnership with PGE, and supply emergency backup power to the grid when needed.
Fire & life safety:
Site wide fire alarm system (Notifier, just installed last year to replace the Simplex system). Fully sprinklered site, with multiple wet pipe, pre-action and one glycol sprinkler systems.

We run the power & cooling plant; we do NOT do any janitorial or general building maintenance.
Starting pay is in the range of $24 - $30 / hr depending on experience, plus 15% shift differential for night shift. Plus built in overtime (36 hrs week 1, 48 hrs week 2) in two week pay period.

Full benefits: Medical (multiple options), Dental, 401K plus a separate pension, vision, etc, etc.
Contact me via PM if interested.

I have none of those skills, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. :D

Sorry...couldn't resist. Good luck finding someone.

Uncle Sam has me under contract for another 2 years.
I'd love to help out. Sounds like a wonderful career after wearing the green-suit for 20 years.

I'm applying for a new job this week. I'm a current Corporate Security Operator, which is a good gig, to a point.

But the hours are awful and my supervisor is awful.

Applying to be a Corporate Aviation Scheduler with the same company. M-F, normal hours, working with a boss that doesn't have an undiagnosed case of adult ADHD.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top