JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1677061187108.png

1677060700506.png

Shipping to Oregon looks to be about $25.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hanging my ignorance out in front of everyone, but curiosity drives me to ask what that FFL Required logo means.

Does it mean that no one but an FFL is eligible to buy this AR-15? If so, why not?

Or, does it mean that no one can buy this AR-15 without an FFL middleman? If so, are there actually places in the U.S. where such a transaction is possible?

1677060700506.png

Hanging my ignorance out in front of everyone, but curiosity drives me to ask what that FFL Required logo means.

Does it mean that no one but an FFL is eligible to buy this AR-15? If so, why not?

Or, does it mean that no one can buy this AR-15 without an FFL middleman? If so, are there actually places in the U.S. where such a transaction is possible?

View attachment 1370702
It just means that item has to ship to an FFL the buyer chooses.

The entry fee might be low, but eye herpes is forever and that's too rich for my blood

The entry fee might be low, but eye herpes is forever and that's too rich for my blood
There was a discussion on this yesterday at arfcom I followed. Idea was to co-witness w/a dot for mil/LE use.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/An-odd-RRA-AR-at-AIM-surplus/5-2625643/

There is actually a lot of good tech/quality cheap there (believe they also had RR match triggers). As an RR fan, if I in fact had extra $$ or need, I'd be interested (have neither, though!).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top