JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a French unique believe its a rr51 model 32 acp up for grabs. As far as i know this is a ex Moroccan police sidearm. Shot it around 10 years ago functioned well. Comes with 1 9rd. mag think its a reproduction. Unsure of age sn#114522. Asking $250 or trade. Located Oregon city West Linn area. 20180904_173651.jpg 20180904_173711.jpg 20180904_173724.jpg

If you're unsure of its age and it may be a reproduction, how is it a C & R ?
Can you verify that the S/N dates it before this date in 1968?
I believe the magazine is a reproduction not the pistol. I don't have any way to date the gun by the serial number but it does have markings for the Moroccan police. They were made in the early to mid 1950's.

There s a pistol named unique that was 25 cap that was made in Spain. The same pistol have other brand name ,does this say France on it ?
Has this on the slide. 7,65 COURT 9 COUPS "UNIQUE" / MANUFACTURE D'ARMES DES PYRENIES, HENDAYE," hendaye is in France.
There s a pistol named unique that was 25 cap that was made in Spain. The same pistol have other brand name ,does this say France on it ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews