JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a French unique believe its a rr51 model 32 acp up for grabs. As far as i know this is a ex Moroccan police sidearm. Shot it around 10 years ago functioned well. Comes with 1 9rd. mag think its a reproduction. Unsure of age sn#114522. Asking $250 or trade. Located Oregon city West Linn area. 20180904_173651.jpg 20180904_173711.jpg 20180904_173724.jpg

If you're unsure of its age and it may be a reproduction, how is it a C & R ?
Can you verify that the S/N dates it before this date in 1968?
I believe the magazine is a reproduction not the pistol. I don't have any way to date the gun by the serial number but it does have markings for the Moroccan police. They were made in the early to mid 1950's.

There s a pistol named unique that was 25 cap that was made in Spain. The same pistol have other brand name ,does this say France on it ?
Has this on the slide. 7,65 COURT 9 COUPS "UNIQUE" / MANUFACTURE D'ARMES DES PYRENIES, HENDAYE," hendaye is in France.
There s a pistol named unique that was 25 cap that was made in Spain. The same pistol have other brand name ,does this say France on it ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top