Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

UN sponsored American Invasion continues.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by U201491, Dec 14, 2014.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Caveman Jim likes this.
  2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Wow, that's like taking the worst criminals in our prisons and just sending them into the community.
    Not only will these people put a huuuuuge drain on our govt assistance programs but completely endanger our communities and way of life.

BoonDocks36 and Caveman Jim like this.
  3. clearconscience

This is no different than the thousands of central americans and children they started busing to all parts of the US, some parts of drug cartels, most all un-vaccinated and covered in fleas and bed bugs, scabies, etc.

Our politicians are pouring large sums of fuel all over their burning country

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I guess they won't be happy until we're like the UK, France, and the Netherlands and start having people getting beheaded on the streets, and have neighborhoods and cars being burned over cartoon drawings in the newspapers. :rolleyes:

I'd love for one of those frikers to try and jump me on the street.... SURPRISE MUDDAH-PLUCKAH!!

:s0124: :eek:

5. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Place in WA taking them in...

Places in OR

Places in ID

6. Stomper

Muslims are accepting help from the Jewish Family Service in Emerald City? :eek:

If that's true you could push me over with a feather right now.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  7. clearconscience

So are these muslims or christians fleeing muslim genocide?

8. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

These are what should send up the red flares!!!!
    "9,000 of them, have been hand-selected by the United Nations"
    "resettlement agencies were lobbying for the U.S. to accept at least 75,000 Syrian refugees over the next five years."

Why don't they keep them in their region!!! It's got to cost us big $$$$$ because we are destroying their homes & country fighting ISIS!!!! Not to mention the $$$$ for all those $$$$$ bombs & missiles!!!!!:mad:

This what BHO was talking about when he said "America is a Muslim nation"...... Say it ain't so!!!!!

"The United States, with its commitment to accepting 70,000 displaced people a year, absorbs more refugees than all other countries combined. This number is understated, however, as once refugees get to the United States they are placed on a fast track to citizenship and are able to get their extended families to join them in the states under the government’s Refuge Family Reunification program."
    God help us!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    LoneStar, Stomper and U201491 like this.
  9. Stomper

And IN GENERAL will refuse to assimilate, hence shariah law being practiced (even here).

10. U201491

It said Muslims

11. Caveman Jim

ISLAMIC.............

U201491 likes this.
  12. clearconscience

Right so I should just take 5 sec to go back and read it rather than looking stupid.

Makes total sense.

If it was persecuted christians, at least that's the reason they use for the central americans. But shipping a bunch of america hating terrorists here makes no sense unless you want to destroy everything about america

Caveman Jim and BoonDocks36 like this.
  13. Creep

Creep Portland Member

14. Caveman Jim

Ok, that settles it, they can all come live with you....

U201491 likes this.
  15. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Tell me Mr Creep, how do you tell a "good" Muslim from one that'll cut your friggin' head off ??........:eek:

16. U201491

Bull pucky..............well orchestrated propaganda. If he believes in and adheres to the Koran he is anti everything non muslim. That IS the point. It is what the Koran teaches. Total intolerance and death to anyone not kissing the feet of allah. All the videos on earth like this do not make a bit of difference in that belief. These propaganda videos just numb Americans to the Invasion.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Caveman Jim likes this.
  17. U201491

He can't and neither can anyone else. If they follow the Koran they all will, or they are hypocrites and not muslim. Its what's in the Koran .

Redcap, Caveman Jim and BoonDocks36 like this.
  18. albin25

albin25 Lewiston Idaho Well-Known Member

I can't stand these stupid staged scenarios:mad:... If these "news" programmers think its so bloody common why not simply set up a camera and film it actually happening. If they need to hire actors to portray how "stupid American bigots" are out to abuse Muslims they should get all the film they want in a matter of minutes.

If they need to set up a scenario to catch an "everyday, everywhere common occurrence" it has as much validity as filming a guy in a fur suit and claiming that Bigfoot is everywhere.:rolleyes:

That anyone would try to pass it off as "proof" of rampant discrimination is contemptible.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    Caveman Jim, U201491 and BoonDocks36 like this.
  19. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

The myth is that there is such a thing as a moderate muslim...

If that is the Case, and not just a myth, I ask But One Question

"Where, are all those moderates, to Speak Out, against the now almost Daily Hate Crimes against non-muslim peoples.

Fact: muslims, are equal opertunity hating ~of all that is not~ muslim.

Millennial old Sculptures of Buddha, Carved into mountains are destroyed defaced in South East Asia. They dynamite them, so they can not be used as ~venerable~ objects.

Why? I am a Christian, I have an understanding of Buddhism that says, they mean well, so why hurrass them?
    Note: there are Militants within Buddhists, but they ~Are considered~ disgraceful by other Buddhists.

Hindu's. Same Same... Unto their militancy.... But regular Hindu's consider them disgraceful...

I could continue, EVEN to include Cults, that call themselves "Christians" but I will Stand Up And SPEAK down about them.

Only muslim peoples, are not put down by their fellow muslims, Nay, they are beheaded, in the name of the allah the beheaders follow, I do not understand it, as they both claim this alli alli auction as their god, Lower Case Letters used on Purpose.

philip :confused:

Caveman Jim and U201491 like this.
  20. BoonDocks36

BoonDocks36 Oregon, in the boondocks Christian. Conservative. Male.

Albin25, just where do you get these great ideas!!!!

(And) ~quoting Stomper~ "Racist" !!!!!!!

philip

Caveman Jim and U201491 like this.