JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're including the Brits with the eurotrash then you're either or a moron or you're trying to wind me up.

Either way you're wrong, the Frenchies have been throwing inmigrants and gypsies out for nearly a decade. The Germans still feel guilty from the war, and even so the people are not happy about it, not to mention (as with many European countries) offering free college to Americans too.

The only country I'm aware of where an immigrant can buy a gun without being a citizen is America. 90 days in country and you can buy all the guns you like.

I'm trying to wind you up!;)

Sorry as they are. The brit's are our best bet!:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Limeys...what do you expect. I just amazes me how they once ruled a massive piece of the globe. Certainly not with their current mindset.

As a Scot I can say that Great Britain turned into a nation of apologists for having had an empire, much the same as the Germans still feel guilt for the Holocaust. Personally I'm quite proud of the part my country played in the British Empire, I wish I'd been around to do some marauding.

I was referring to that bastige "King" referred to as "Long Shanks"... you know, the one who bent the Scotts over a whiskey barrel and took their temperature, repeatedly. Scots are PROUD of their role in the British Empire? Talk about Stockholm syndrome!!

I'm only "Irish" on St. Paddy's day... other than that I'm descended from the land of the midnight sun... you know, those northern barbarian-berserkers that rowed their long-boats to the shores of Britannia and got busy! I'd wager some of our DNA was left behind... LOL ;)

As for that "Empire where the sun never sets"... I posit that their doin's are directly responsible for the sorry state the world is in this very day. Conquest, slavery.... oops, I mean "subjugating" indigenous populations into the "commonwealth" and pillaging their natural resources and treasures so those inbred fat-arsed "blue-bloods" could fill their pockets.

The USA has done some F-ed things, hell I was even a part of it in my military service at one time, but you can't EVEN equate that to the atrocities of the British Empire... quite frankly, they should be apologetic.

I was referring to that bastige "King" referred to as "Long Shanks"... you know, the one who bent the Scotts over a whiskey barrel and took their temperature, repeatedly. Scots are PROUD of their role in the British Empire? Talk about Stockholm syndrome!!

I'm only "Irish" on St. Paddy's day... other than that I'm descended from the land of the midnight sun... you know, those northern barbarian-berserkers that rowed their long-boats to the shores of Britannia and got busy! I'd wager some of our DNA was left behind... LOL ;)

As for that "Empire where the sun never sets"... I posit that their doin's are directly responsible for the sorry state the world is in this very day. Conquest, slavery.... oops, I mean "subjugating" indigenous populations into the "commonwealth" and pillaging their natural resources and treasures so those inbred fat-arsed "blue-bloods" could fill their pockets.

The USA has done some F-ed things, hell I was even a part of it in my military service at one time, but you can't EVEN equate that to the atrocities of the British Empire... quite frankly, they should be apologetic.

You're claims are wild and unfounded. First off I have a statue of Mel bubbleguming Gibson wearing a kilt in my country, and as he is a naturalized US citizen you owe me an apology for that!

Secondly the scrawny arses English kicked the Vikings out as soon as they got organized, and since the English only did to Scotland what we'd been planning to do to them I can't really complain to much. Plus Mel Gibson is also the only bloke who writes King Edward up as a really bad guy, and I wouldn't buy an apple from him.

The British abolished slavery very early on too, they were freeing slaves during the Revolution as well. Not making them property of the crown, actually freeing them. Then America deported them to Newfoundland after the war (a bubblegumty thing to do to anyone by the way).

It's pretty crappy to get invaded by anyone so I won't argue that point. But I'll be bubblegumed they owe anyone an apology. As well as being the last Europeans to settle colonies they were fighting threats from the Dutch, French and the Spanish with less than half the man power. I wish the middle English speaking little bubblegumes were still here kicking peoples arses all over the place. Silk stockings an all.

You're claims are wild and unfounded. First off I have a statue of Mel bubbleguming Gibson wearing a kilt in my country, and as he is a naturalized US citizen you owe me an apology for that!

Secondly the scrawny arses English kicked the Vikings out as soon as they got organized, and since the English only did to Scotland what we'd been planning to do to them I can't really complain to much. Plus Mel Gibson is also the only bloke who writes King Edward up as a really bad guy, and I wouldn't buy an apple from him.

The British abolished slavery very early on too, they were freeing slaves during the Revolution as well. Not making them property of the crown, actually freeing them. Then America deported them to Newfoundland after the war (a bubblegumty thing to do to anyone by the way).

It's pretty crappy to get invaded by anyone so I won't argue that point. But I'll be bubblegumed they owe anyone an apology. As well as being the last Europeans to settle colonies they were fighting threats from the Dutch, French and the Spanish with less than half the man power. I wish the middle English speaking little bubblegumes were still here kicking peoples arses all over the place. Silk stockings an all, making the world a safer better place, for us all to enjoy in the same language (more or less).

LOL... what the "MEL" are you talking about?

1st, the Vikings got bored beating up them scrawny and pale POMEs that cried like babies, and they CHOSE to leave. :rolleyes: :D

2nd, what I said is true about the current state of the world at large, and why. o_O

3rd, although I have no use for "royalty", I actually like the Brits just fine. I'm mainly "pissing in your pocket" so lighten up. ;)

LOL... what the "MEL" are you talking about?

1st, the Vikings got bored beating up them scrawny and pale POMEs that cried like babies, and they CHOSE to leave. :rolleyes: :D

2nd, what I said is true about the current state of the world at large, and why. o_O

3rd, although I have no use for "royalty", I actually like the Brits just fine. I'm mainly "pissing in your pocket" so lighten up. ;)

Oh man, was doing the same to you. The statue of Mel bloody Gibson was erected after that bloody film he made. Nobody knows what Wallis looked like so they made it in the image Mel!

I lived in Europe for more than three years.
There not bad people.

We just cant count on them for any help. Ever!

Those fools have most likely sighed there own death warrant. And will be woefully unarmed to face the ''Enemy from within''.
All the time claiming no need for these evil guns!

You see. They all suffer from an extreme mental condition called Liberalism! :s0002:
But I wish them luck.

I hail originally from Scotland but have lived here for a long time and am a citizen. What we fortunate gun owners forget is that the UK has never had anything like the second amendment giving them the right to own guns. It was after WWI that laws were enacted there to effectively remove any ability for the masses to own guns which is why they had to come begging for loans/gifts of guns from a very generous American public when WWII broke out but that aside I can say that there still are gun owners of shotguns and rifles in the UK, just not hand guns. There are a lot of people there who would be very happy to have the gun ownership rights that we do, I can assure you. They're certainly not all liberals either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top