JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UK CONFISCATES TOY GUNS AT COMIC BOOK
CONVENTION

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...-guns-comic-book-convention-daniel-greenfield

ad_maurader.gif

"Fake guns were confiscated from costume-clad enthusiasts before they entered London's MCM Comic Con over the weekend due to Britain's strict firearms laws.

Private possession of handguns is illegal in the U.K. and the restrictions filter down to toys. Since 2007, realistic imitation firearms have been blocked from from being sold, imported or manufactured. Classifying guns as a toy means the piece is either brightly colored or takes the appearance of a pistol designed before 1870, with some exceptions. "

Think about this:
England needed firearms to protect their homeland during WWII. The citizens of the U S A contributed their private arms for that purpose...
Now a question:
If England suddenly found itself in the same situation today would you donate one of your weapons for their protection . . .

I DIDN'T THINK SO!!!!!!

Sheldon

I lived in Europe for more than three years.
There not bad people.

We just cant count on them for any help. Ever!

Those fools have most likely sighed there own death warrant. And will be woefully unarmed to face the ''Enemy from within''.
All the time claiming no need for these evil guns!

You see. They all suffer from an extreme mental condition called Liberalism! :s0002:
But I wish them luck.

I lived in Europe for more than three years.
There not bad people.

We just cant count on them for any help. Ever!

Those fools have most likely sighed there own death warrant. And will be woefully unarmed to face the ''Enemy from within''.
All the time claiming no need for these evil guns!

You see. They all suffer from an extreme mental condition called Liberalism! :s0002:
But I wish them luck.
You're not saying that the immigrants would illegally own guns?
And take up arms against the UK?:eek:

You're not saying that the immigrants would illegally own guns?
And take up arms against the UK?:eek:

Not all guns are illegal in the UK, and in most of Europe firearms of all kinds are legal to own. You also seem to be confusing liberalism with pacifism. As not being able to count on Europe for anything, that's just plain rude.

Not all guns are illegal in the UK, and in most of Europe firearms of all kinds are legal to own. You also seem to be confusing liberalism with pacifism. As not being able to count on Europe for anything, that's just plain rude.

Europeans are wussies!

They claim after all that no one person can make a difference! Just go with the flow!
No fight in them. And no possible help to us!
They are Pacifist MF'ers!

Europeans are wussies!

They claim after all that no one person can make a difference! Just go with the flow!
No fight in them. And no possible help to us!
They are Pacifist MF'ers!

If you're including the Brits with the eurotrash then you're either or a moron or you're trying to wind me up.

Either way you're wrong, the Frenchies have been throwing inmigrants and gypsies out for nearly a decade. The Germans still feel guilty from the war, and even so the people are not happy about it, not to mention (as with many European countries) offering free college to Americans too.

The only country I'm aware of where an immigrant can buy a gun without being a citizen is America. 90 days in country and you can buy all the guns you like.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top