JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From a well-known and popular local dealer......................

AMMUNITION FOR SALE
.303 British ball FMJ BT Privi Partizan Powder wt 41.7 grain bullet wt 174 grain new manufacture - £92.00 per 100
.22 rim CCI Blazer solid ammunition £7.10 per 100
NOW IN STOCK FULL RANGE OF SWISS BLACK POWDER £82
7.5 x 55 Swiss Privi Ammunition £89.00 per 100
NOW IN STOCK Vihtavouri Powders £88.00
.22 rim Eley Club solid ammunition £11.40 per 100
.22 rim Eley Edge solid ammunition £14.19 per 100
.22 rim Eley Match solid ammunition £19.40 per 100

I screwed up and read your title wrong. I edited and deleted my original post/question to you.

Thanks.

Cate

Interesting. The Blazer is about the same price as here, ($8/100 from Midway, plus shipping vs. $9.31 there), The .303 is nearly double there as opposed to here, ($70/100 plus shipping here vs. $120), and the powder is way out of line, ( $34/lb plus shipping here vs. $115, $53). There are probably cheaper prices, these are just quick samples from typical suppliers. So the Blazer is 16% higher, the .303 is 71% higher, and the powder is 271% 62% higher, not counting shipping. @tac any idea why the powder is so far out of line with the rest??
Edited to correct for powder weight, kg. vs lb.

Last Edited:
Interesting. The Blazer is about the same price as here, ($8/100 from Midway, plus shipping vs. $9.31 there), The .303 is nearly double there as opposed to here, ($70/100 plus shipping here vs. $120), and the powder is way out of line, ( $34/lb plus shipping here vs. $115). There are probably cheaper prices, these are just quick samples from typical suppliers. So the Blazer is 16% higher, the .303 is 71% higher, and the powder is 271% higher, not counting shipping. @tac any idea why the powder is so far out of line with the rest??

The powder is in a 1 kg container, not a pound. I should have mentioned that.

However, we all remain astounded that the PPU ammunition, coming from a country in the EU Trade Union is so expensive.

Nope. Tax on sales, except for books and childrens' clothes in UK is a flat 20%. The price you see in stores and elsewhere, unless specifically stated, already includes this tax, unlike most of the USA, where you have to jiggle with the figures to work out how much you have to pay - except Oregon, where there is no sales tax, and maybe a coupla others..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top