JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This woman isn't a liberal.
She is a product of incestuous-authoritarian-my-way-or-the-highway*-bullies who identify as liberals, or whatever works given the political atmosphere.

*"Highway" being greater than or equal to death camps of the 20th and 21st century.

Actually most PHD holders tend to vote for Democrats rather than Republicans. Republicans by and large are "anti-intellectual". There are some true intellectuals who identify as Republicans, like David Brooks, William F. Buckley, and Colin Powell, however these are rarities in todays Republican party. I think William F. Buckley said it pretty good when he said that the conservative movement that he helped start, committed intellectual suicide when it supported that WMD debacle in Iraq and failed to distance itself from the Bush administration.

I also like this quote by Barry Goldwater on modern day conservatives.

"Do not associate my name with anything you do. You are extremists, and you've hurt the Republican party much more than the Democrats have."[8]

Heres a list of the top 10 best and top 10 worst educated states and how they voted, that clarifies what Im getting at.

<broken link removed>

Actually most PHD holders tend to vote for Democrats rather than Republicans. Republicans by and large are "anti-intellectual". There are some true intellectuals who identify as Republicans, like David Brooks, William F. Buckley, and Colin Powell, however these are rarities in todays Republican party. I think William F. Buckley said it pretty good when he said that the conservative movement that he helped start, committed intellectual suicide when it supported that WMD debacle in Iraq and failed to distance itself from the Bush administration.

I also like this quote by Barry Goldwater on modern day conservatives.

"Do not associate my name with anything you do. You are extremists, and you've hurt the Republican party much more than the Democrats have."[8]

Heres a list of the top 10 best and top 10 worst educated states and how they voted, that clarifies what Im getting at.

<broken link removed>
Jimmy, you would state something like this. Current liberals are incapable of true intellectual contribution.

9. All political discussion must be directly related to firearms, gun rights, or the second amendment.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads