JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two Bellingham women were charged with a terrorist attack and violence against the BNSF Railway Company after they allegedly interfered with the railroad's safety features last weekend by placing a shunt on the tracks near Bellingham.

"Since January there have been 41 incidents of shunts placed on the BNSF tracks in Whatcom and Skagit counties — causing crossing guards to malfunction, interfering with automatic breaking (sic) systems, and, in one case, causing the near-derailment of tanks of hazardous chemicals," U.S. Attorney Brian T. Moran said in the release. "These crimes endanger our community."

WTH are they thinking?
Clearly, they are not...

From the article:
Convictions for terrorist attacks on railroad facilities could carry up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 file, according to the release.
I hope both of these b!tches are convicted and rot to death in federal prison. I doubt that they could come up with $250 between them, so yeah, rotting in prison will do.

Last Edited:
jackie-chiles.jpg "Not to worry....I have many cards to play."

Aloha, Mark

ELF lives on.
That was my first thought, too. Those ELF and Earth First! phuq'rz are craaaa-zeeee... :confused::confused::confused:

And that's coming from someone who considers himself an environmental protectionist and conservationist...

Last Edited:
Looks like more crazy leftist, antifa, BLM, anti-america/colonialism folks.
These people will only get more brazen, destructive, and terroristic.

They are idiotic kids who have no idea what the real world is. Being indoctrinated in liberal policies and educational propaganda machines.

They have no idea the hell their in for, but they will find out soon enough when they are in lock up and the doom of years behind bars falls upon them. 0D8BE396-1925-4054-97E5-712AC8F29E64.jpeg F672DAEE-BEF2-44B7-AC5F-609F84DD3E7F.jpeg E60F2A80-1A14-42B8-AEAD-9FEEBBF5C699.jpeg

Interesting. The terrorism charges would indicate the feds have evidence that their motives were political, which would indicate to me that they know which group these two are affiliated/aligned with. While the victim was BNSF I wonder if they were actually the target. The article mentions hazmat being decoupled near a residential area. If these two actually knew the contents of the shipment and were sophisticated enough to place the shunt at that location with the goal of derailing a hazmat shipment in a residential area, that would be a tremendous escalation. To my knowledge, ELF and other environmental groups focused on direct action have been fairly cautious to avoid actions that could cause the loss of innocent life in the past. I'd be really curious to see what evidence the feds are going to present aside from the video/etc of them doing the acts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top