JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine are just dust collectors except Benelli's hard case.
If they are going to spend the dime; plastic cases should be 20% larger than necessary and come with removable foam lining inside instead of molded plastic so alterations or tailoring for usefulness can be made.
Like the cases drills or shop tools come in, you are fixed with exactly what came with the item and no more. No place for even one extra mag, spare battery or even a drill bit.
A little extra space, alterable interior which could hold a couple extra mags, maybe the sights you removed but want to keep with the gun, one 50 round box of ammo, or even the Magnaport & tool that mates up with it, that would be thoughtful.

You know those big form fitted plastic cases that all battery powered electric tools (giggity) come in? I throw those in the recycle bin immediately.. screw that

Some cases seem to be useful, like the fitted cases that Springfield has used... But for the most part, whatever the firearm came in usually gets stored...

I have my own padded cases that I prefer for transportation purposes...

I use my Springfield box when flying, it's HD & it can be double locked. Most of the guns I bought years ago were packaged in cardboard & I kept those too....o_O

You know those big form fitted plastic cases that all battery powered electric tools (giggity) come in? I throw those in the recycle bin immediately.. screw that
The dewalt ones are the best. I cut the inner guts out of those and use them for carrying cases for various range gear: one contains my chrony, one my long range camera setup, one contains range tools. If I put it all in a toolbox, it'd be a huge trunk.

Well, I rather enjoy my CZ cases. Just right for the safe or a day at the range. Pistol with mag, 2 extra mags and cleaning thingys. Perfection in plastic. Wait did I just plagiarize Glock?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top