JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Obummer:

Babies-Should-Be-Picked-Up-Every-Time-They-Cry.jpg

Last Edited:
The article was less about Obama and more about the political realities of gun control. Very informative IMO.

Nah, it was all about how Obummer couldn't get it done. The title "The Real Reason Obama Didn't Pass Gun Control" says it all!!! :p:p:p

JK

What I took from the article is that the politics of anti-gun vs pro-gun were different than they are now. We need to watch out.

I'd recommend following HR 838 the "TAPS" bill. for assessing online threats

I think if that passes I will permanently end any online presence. It would not take much to view guns owners who are disgruntled as threats. Combine that with a red flag law and you got police kicking down your doors. I dont know how many amendments that will violate, 3-4, I think but who cares right?

Since Evilution is the accepted fact in our society, meaning we're nothing more than intelligent monkeys, belief in god will be deemed a reason to be investigated. And depending on how far back they can go; which I see they will go as far back as kindergarten etc... any fight we may have had as a kid will be subject as well.
Can you say 1984, Mark of the beast thought crime and any other violation? Conservatives truly need to stop being so law and order and taking the high road in not rioting when stuff like this comes to pass or we're doomed!
I not long ago was used to making disclaimers on all or most of my online posts such as this I may start again.:cool:
I get it though this may not pass and thinking Trump may not sign, but cant crap like this stay in the house and Senate forever until someone will sign it?
Scary crap.
Disclaimer:
Nothing I say or have said denotes any thoughts of violence not can or should be construed as such.

Wow! it has homeland security in it too. Wonder if people whoever, visited Info wars now see the implications on some of the conspiracy stuff they were talking about when Nobama was president?
I remember seeing articles about FBI or CIA dropping listening devices in or around sidewalks etc... See though stuff that the cops have or will have. Why it is important to not comply with a cop just because he's a cop, or at least questioning him/her as to if you're being detained, etc... I remember the comments on stories like that and most were all mad that someone would have the gall to even stand on their rights in the first place, so they stopped doing stories like that for the most part. Now you see why it is important but will you act?
Note:
I like big brother he's good and knows all we need!;)

I get it though this may not pass and thinking Trump may not sign, but cant crap like this stay in the house and Senate forever until someone will sign it?

No - from what I have observed, there is a limit; if it doesn't pass by the end of the session, it is gone, done and over with. The next session it can be introduced again, but it has to go thru the process again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top