JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
422D0376-3F6F-47A4-A54D-CE42C5B97225.jpeg B906F0FF-7F11-4E60-BB42-E9C988188E5C.jpeg 1FF5F288-5745-47D6-9C0D-D0E59A95BC5E.jpeg A2E426D0-5665-4B12-BD56-CAF2DB278DAE.jpeg In great condition Authentic Truck Vault. This will fit multiple different vehicles. I currently have it in the bed of a 2015 Tacoma but the man I purchased it from had it in a suburban. The dimensions are 52.5 inches wide at the widest part and 42.5 inches at the most narrow spot and it is 39.5 inches long. It is a single drawer and has moveable dividers. I will include 2 keys. The box has been re carpeted. 500 obo. These are great for hunting camping or securing valuables in your vehicle. I'll trade for a 9mm Glock. I don't care about the Gen. Glock 26 Glock 19 Glock 17 Glock 34 Glock 48

Ok. Yea it should fit. It was originally for suv type of vehicles. If you want more info send me a dm and I'll give you my number.

I'll sell for 300 if someone picks it by Saturday.

It should fit an older Toyota too - depending on the distance from the tailgate to the wheel wells. I measured my pickup bed this morning and if it fit in between the tailgate and the wheel wells, it would fit, but I have a 6' bed, so it would only fit half the bed and then stop, so not quite what I wanted; I wanted it to go to the front of the wheel wells, and it isn't long enough for that.

Probably would fit a short bed.

It should fit an older Toyota too - depending on the distance from the tailgate to the wheel wells. I measured my pickup bed this morning and if it fit in between the tailgate and the wheel wells, it would fit, but I have a 6' bed, so it would only fit half the bed and then stop, so not quite what I wanted; I wanted it to go to the front of the wheel wells, and it isn't long enough for that.

Probably would fit a short bed.
Yea mine is a short bed. I basically carpeted 3/4 inch plywood to fill the gap and used it as a sleeping system but also could store stuff under it. Out of sight.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top