Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
J&B Firearm Sales
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
422D0376-3F6F-47A4-A54D-CE42C5B97225.jpeg B906F0FF-7F11-4E60-BB42-E9C988188E5C.jpeg 1FF5F288-5745-47D6-9C0D-D0E59A95BC5E.jpeg A2E426D0-5665-4B12-BD56-CAF2DB278DAE.jpeg In great condition Authentic Truck Vault. This will fit multiple different vehicles. I currently have it in the bed of a 2015 Tacoma but the man I purchased it from had it in a suburban. The dimensions are 52.5 inches wide at the widest part and 42.5 inches at the most narrow spot and it is 39.5 inches long. It is a single drawer and has moveable dividers. I will include 2 keys. The box has been re carpeted. 500 obo. These are great for hunting camping or securing valuables in your vehicle. I’ll trade for a 9mm Glock. I don’t care about the Gen. Glock 26 Glock 19 Glock 17 Glock 34 Glock 48

Reactions
It should fit an older Toyota too - depending on the distance from the tailgate to the wheel wells. I measured my pickup bed this morning and if it fit in between the tailgate and the wheel wells, it would fit, but I have a 6' bed, so it would only fit half the bed and then stop, so not quite what I wanted; I wanted it to go to the front of the wheel wells, and it isn't long enough for that.

Probably would fit a short bed.

Reactions
It should fit an older Toyota too - depending on the distance from the tailgate to the wheel wells. I measured my pickup bed this morning and if it fit in between the tailgate and the wheel wells, it would fit, but I have a 6' bed, so it would only fit half the bed and then stop, so not quite what I wanted; I wanted it to go to the front of the wheel wells, and it isn't long enough for that.

Probably would fit a short bed.
Yea mine is a short bed. I basically carpeted 3/4 inch plywood to fill the gap and used it as a sleeping system but also could store stuff under it. Out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southwest Firearms
Let Freedom Ring
Cerberus Training Group
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Jefferson State Shooting Association Gun Show
Klamath Falls, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows