JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope I don't end up sounding like a whiner but my 96 Nissan truck was stolen last Friday morning.
It's not much to look at but it only had 99,096 miles on it. Had just put new rear tires, paid the insurance, filled the gas tank, and replaced the alternator two weeks before.
The insurance company thinks it was taken for a joy ride.
This is annoying in that I'm on disability, spent three weeks in the hospital last November and December, another month in a nursing home for wound recovery, and still hardly walk.
I had a loan out against the truck to pay for my little brother's cremation.
To top that all off my SLIPSTREAM treatment for things that go boom was in the truck. :s0009:
Anyway could you keep an eye out for a red 96 Nissan with robin egg blue and silver canopy, bumper and driver side damage, WA A39492X.
Thanks guys.
I don't have the money to replace the truck or the contents.
Maybe I should have told the cops my favorite Zombie tool was in the cab, a hard wood handled entrenching tool; good for disposing of Zombies. :s0114:

DSCF0005.jpg

Scrammer, If you are near Port Orchard and need help getting around till you get some wheels let me know

Thanks but I'm in Longview.
I hope you all will keep an eye out for that rovin' red truck.
The way things have been lately I have to think of that John Denver song, "Some Days are Diamonds, Some Days are Stones". :s0114:

I had my prize motorcycle stolen while in college. It makes you feel violated. They later recovered my stripped frame in some meth dealer's back yard. Hope you can recover the truck undamaged. I'll keep an eye out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top