JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Long story short I was woken up to my truck driving off right at 4am. My truck is a multi color older toyota. Needless to say it was spotted really fast and retrieved in sublimity. If it didnt stick out like a sore thumb it would have probably been stripped for parts. Got lucky today

001.JPG

Long story short I was woken up to my truck driving off right at 4am. My truck is a multi color older toyota. Needless to say it was spotted really fast and retrieved in sublimity. If it didnt stick out like a sore thumb it would have probably been stripped for parts. Got lucky today

View attachment 1317458
That's awesome and super rare to get it back so fast. Who stole it? How did you find it?

The cops cant pursue/chase only shadow now. So they didnt catch him bailing .I heard it take off and what direction so the police were able to spot him in my clown truck quickly.lol
That's awesome! In PDX they won't even bother to come. One guy here called police to recover his stolen vehicle and they said no. He then tried to recover it himsef and was shot. Went to hospital and was in critical condition. Don't know how he made out.

That's awesome! In PDX they won't even bother to come. One guy here called police to recover his stolen vehicle and they said no. He then tried to recover it himsef and was shot. Went to hospital and was in critical condition. Don't know how he made out.
Installing a kill switch and hiding a GPS tracker in it now..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top