JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Man my virus protection was bouncing off a lot of bad things coming from here this morning. It happened yesterday too. Just me or did the site get hacked?
Seems ok at the moment. Chewy
Im just sayin not blaming.

I am curious as I work in the IT field - what is the differentiating point between knowledgable user and an illiterate whiner on a computer?
I have worked in the IT world for over 30 years and I still dont know the answer myself, enlighten me please.

Respectfully

James Ruby

If I hold the keyboard the other way the w is actually an m but the arrow keys still point up and down and left and right; is that the answer?
Actually I think its because the solar flares are getting stronger and i was linked through another site at the same time.
I don't have the virus problem anymore but i have been keeping my foil hat on too.
Sorry I ever got you guys into this mess. Thanks for all the fun ;; Chewy

I am curious as I work in the IT field - what is the differentiating point between knowledgable user and an illiterate whiner on a computer?
I have worked in the IT world for over 30 years and I still dont know the answer myself, enlighten me please.

Respectfully

James Ruby
Kind of the same here, my first computer class was in 1966 with an IBM 1620 and punch cards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top