JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got my American rifleman magazine they have this gun in there was wondering if anyone knows about or owns a tristar shotgun there knew one is called TRISTAR KRX TACTICAL looks pretty cool and a MSRP OF $595 BUCKS IMAG0999.jpg

Yeah, I would probably pass, considering this looks like a defense shotgun. My main focus would be shooting skeet with the option of bird hunting. Hence I look for long double barrels, primarily. Long shotguns in general, really.

Yeah, I would probably pass, considering this looks like a defense shotgun. My main focus would be shooting skeet with the option of bird hunting. Hence I look for long double barrels, primarily. Long shotguns in general, really.
I got 4 hunting shotgun 's lol just looking lol

You'd get some funny looks if you pulled onto the skeet range with that Turk street sweeper.

:)

You'd get some funny looks if you pulled onto the skeet range with that Turk street sweeper.

:)

I would not be against that if I had at least a 26" barrel on it, but that would probably look even more silly. For my defense shotgun, and I know I've said it before, I'd choose an Ithaca 37. In a home defense situation, cocking the thing should be scary enough. If that doesn't work, it's just a matter of slam fire.

I can imagine this being a fun melon gun. Or if SHTF...

I would not be against that if I had at least a 26" barrel on it, but that would probably look even more silly. For my defense shotgun, and I know I've said it before, I'd choose an Ithaca 37. In a home defense situation, cocking the thing should be scary enough. If that doesn't work, it's just a matter of slam fire.

I can imagine this being a fun melon gun. Or if SHTF...
It's got a 20" barrel yep it looks cool and fun the magazine guys said it works great except for some light loads would not cycle it every time but with 2 3/4 and 3" buck shot and heavy waterfowl loads it worked great but who knows

Lot of videos of it in action. Everyone one I looked at they seemed quite impressed by it. The price is tempting.
The price is why I'm making my credit card payment this month LOL I make my payments every month but as soon as I get it paid off I start using it again mmmmmm oh well you can't take it with you

I have a 12g TriStar that us allot like an 870. Had a bit of a break in period, but after 75 or so rounds fired it has been 100% reliable. I bought is 6 or 7 years ago and it is a GREAT HD shotgun.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews