JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hermiston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a couple new TriggerTech triggers or sale. Very crisp and zero creep. They are both adjusted down to just over 2 pounds. They were both removed from new Christensen MPR's.
Great deal at $125 each.

IMG_3301.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I can't find any information on the "Field" model on Triggertech's site. Probably can blame that on lack of ability to find it......Do you have any links to information?

They are very good triggers like what you'd expect from trigger tech. They are in upper end factory rifles like Bergara premiers and Christensen. These came out of Christensen MPR's, one of their target models. Both triggers have "zero" creep. Adjustable from 2.5 - 5.0. All the factory seals are intact. These are new and I priced them very low. I hope someone who needs a good trigger takes them and not someone who will just re-sell them.

IMG_3303.jpg

Sorry guys for the late reply. You can get any configuration you want from trigger tech. They have multiple models. Most clone Rem 700 actions have the bolt release on the side of the receiver. Yes, these are off Christensen Arms MPR rifles with the bolt release on the side. The screw on the bottom is to adjust the pull weight of the trigger. These two triggers will not work for the bottom bolt release. They are both equally great triggers. Both very crisp.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top