JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
does anyone know if you can swap an m&p trigger assembly into a s&w sigma. i have the sigma .40 cal i really like it but recently got to fire the m&p .40 cal and loved the trigger pull now i wish my trigger pull was like that.please only respond if you have factual info.

Contact S&W. They will rework that trigger for you for free, even paying shipping both ways. It has a "lifetime" warranty.

It ships new with about a 12 pound trigger because it has no other safety. The stock trigger is also a bit gritty. They will reduce it to about 6 pounds and smooth it up for you.

Turnaround is about 1 week. You'll love the difference.

There is also a home fix by swapping out for a Wolff spring and polishing it up yourself, but you'll have to google that one. I'd just let Smith fix it.

Edit, OK here's a link to the spring. I see it's out of stock at Midway. Link

I'd still let Smith fix it and not get myself into a position of having "ruined" it in Smith's opinion.

$.02

contacted s&w they told me no way on reworking the trigger on a sigma.they said that its so stiff by design so children wont be able to pull it as the gun has no internal or mechanical safety.ill just have to try something else

Sorry I gave you bad advice. I have a friend who had one done by S&W, so they must have a new policy on that. You still have the option of that Wolff spring and a nice polishing on the trigger parts.

does anyone know if you can swap an m&p trigger assembly into a s&w sigma. i have the sigma .40 cal i really like it but recently got to fire the m&p .40 cal and loved the trigger pull now i wish my trigger pull was like that.please only respond if you have factual info.
I have a friend that did his own trigger job on his Sigma in about 15 mins and it feels just as good or better than the m&p that my other friend has, all you do is pull the trigger assembly out of the gun by popping out the polymer pin that holds the trigger assembly together. Then you Take off the outside spring in order to lighten up the trigger. You could always take it to a gunsmith if your not too sure but it was a pretty basic job if your mechanically inclined with basic tools. Hope i was able to help good luck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top