JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
lets say this unfortunately passes, how will it be enforced? door to door checks?

if it makes it to oregon, all i know is, like 941, i wont comply.

Just about as well as 594 has been enforced. Lots of luck... in Washington you pretty much need a search warrant to talk to someone at their home. So good luck on enforcement...

I watched the fiasco at the capital today on TV because I can't stand in a line for hours like I used to & I'd probably get tossed to boot.
I heard a lot of well thought out comments against & the usual cry baby tugging at the heart strings blather also.
I believe that there has been enough opposition to these anti-gun bills that they should not pass. But mark my words they know how to 2-step around the 2A.:mad:

LOOK OUT FOR INITIATIVES if the legislature gets shut down again. This will be a hard fought battle like I-594 was so we need to organize & get the word out.

I watched the fiasco at the capital today on TV because I can't stand in a line for hours like I used to & I'd probably get tossed to boot.
I heard a lot of well thought out comments against & the usual cry baby tugging at the heart strings blather also.
I believe that there has been enough opposition to these anti-gun bills that they should not pass. But mark my words they know how to 2-step around the 2A.:mad:

LOOK OUT FOR INITIATIVES if the legislature gets shut down again. This will be a hard fought battle like I-594 was so we need to organize & get the word out.

Unfortunately, it passed the senate with so so called pro 2A politicians help: 4 RINO's (Fain, Miloscia, King and Zeiger) and 1 supposed "ardent" 2A supporting democrat: Takko.
Washington - Washington senate passes bumpstock ban!!!
I guess the only thing you might be able to call an upside, is that they removed the trigger modification language.

Ray

Unfortunately, it passed the senate with so so called pro 2A politicians help: 4 RINO's (Fain, Miloscia, King and Zeiger) and 1 supposed "ardent" 2A supporting democrat: Takko.
Washington - Washington senate passes bumpstock ban!!!
I guess the only thing you might be able to call an upside, is that they removed the trigger modification language.

Ray

Politicians go where the money/power is, plain and simple. This is nothing new.. Watch all your so-called pro-2A Dems and Republicans go 180 on you. In fact, some of the most outspoken supporters of gun control are Republicans in the Northeastern states, like New York. Peter King, for example, is more anti-gun than most Democrats in the country. Let us not forget "Gun Grabber" Rudy Giuliani who was going to get those "Deadly, Assault Weapons", off the streets. And, this guy ran for president as a Republican and then magically said he suddenly had to re-think and now he supports the 2nd Amendment.

I think it is time for a political overhaul.

Seriously, why do people vote Democrat and Republican when both of them want your guns? And, everyone looks up to Ronald Regan as some conservative hero, yet he, himself, was very anti-gun and supported assault weapon bans. Who are our real heroes, anymore?

When Ronald Reagan Embraced Gun Control

I never understand why people think Republicans are pro-gun, they are not, they are pro-votes. Whatever gets them the votes.. Regan, Bush, etc actually were some of the champions of the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban. We can thank them for this mess we have today.

Democrats these days are just straight up fascists without the racial ideology twist, but they have more in common with fascist/communist authoritarian political parties. Not that the Republicans aren't striving to go this route too. I am not sure if anyone notice that Trump wants to revitalize Bush and Obama's NSA spying on American program. Trump also just recently said he may be open to talking about sensible gun control. He use to be a big supporter of gun control, what changed? Votes!

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top