JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those guys look like if they keep doing that, they're going to lose their grip at some point and their hand will end up in front of the muzzle. I want to always have full control of whatever firearm I'm shooting. Those guns aren't under control.

The .22 could be fun.
Right again imo. Looks hard to control in regular pistol. Shoulder stabilized plus front vertical grip on a Glock sbr would be much better. Still choppy and inaccurate but not like those goofballs sending rounds who knows where. I might get one (instead of my next cigars order) for testing 2 shot drills with this Glock sbr. I don't like the always 2 shots thing though.

Having said that though, you can get good at double taps.
With practice and a good trigger, a person can do better (as in more accurate) double taps without a binary trigger. Maybe not quite as fast, but getting more rounds actually on target is what counts. I would be willing to put my double tap skill up against any of those demoing these binary triggers in the vids and see who gets more hits actually on target - and I am not very good at it either - but watching those vids I am betting those guys suck at actually hitting the target.

Of course, I am assuming the goal is to actually hit the intended target, not a crowd of innocent bystanders. :rolleyes:

Looks like these things allow people that don't care much about accuracy to begin with, shoot a lot more at a time even more inaccurate. Yeah?
Those video's of people playing with them do not seem to ever show what, if anything they are hitting. Watching I have to guess most rounds are not on anything close to a "target". I do like the idea though if I was going to put one of those "Roni" type things on a Glock. To make it handle like a short rifle. Then I would bet you could get FAR better at actually hitting what you were shooting at with those. Would be fun to try playing with one.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top