JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, Everyone! We're a couple who live in the PNW and are shopping for handguns for the first time. We really like going to gun ranges where we can rent and really see what they're like. At some point, tried a Walther PPQ at Threat Dynamics and loved how we could shoot twice as well with it. The next thing we wanted to know was, "Where else can we rent Walthers? What other models can we rent nearby?" We're programmers, so the very next thought we had was, "There should be an app for that; let's see if we can make one."

So we've started making Trigger Happy. It's very very beta right now, but it works enough to show other people.

Last Edited:
The place to shoot has multiple pistols for rent. If you wanted to pay for ammo, I could also meet you there and you can try some of my pistols. They have a lounge area and I can give you a basic overview of safety and handling as well before shooting

The Place to Shoot | Portland, OR | Indoor Handgun Range

This is a sample of what I can bring.

DCDTDWb.jpg

The place to shoot has multiple pistols for rent. If you wanted to pay for ammo, I could also meet you there and you can try some of my pistols. They have a lounge area and I can give you a basic overview of safety and handling as well before shooting

The Place to Shoot | Portland, OR | Indoor Handgun Range

This is a sample of what I can bring.

View attachment 315717
How much does the dog rent for?

I haven't rented there but Rich's gun shop near Wilsonville is very nice. Even if you're not near there, it's worth the drive.

The Marksman in Puyallup is where the wife and I went to try out many different handguns before we consolidated calibers to 40S&W. They have days set aside for LEO/active duty military/veterans & on Wednesday night they have FREE handgun rentals (you must shoot their ammo is the only drawback ^$$$^). We settled on a pair of Springfield XDM40's.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top