JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
If this doesn't get sold or traded within a week or 2 I will be porting out the gas port. So please someone save this barrel from me before its too late.
This is a carbine length 5.56 nato 10.5 inch triarc suppressor only barrel with a .045 gas port. Perfect for a dedicated suppressor build.
I acquired it not knowing it was suppressor only.
PRICED TO SELL OR TRADE
From what i found these barrels retail for over 250 and always out of stock or have a long wait time. Im asking 120 face to face but I prefer to trade for another 10.5 barrel carbine length barrel. Not too picky on barrel manufacturers but it is something like a psa or bca barrel I do expect cash on top or other parts like buis, buffer tube, mags (oem glock[17,19,26,33rd] or ar15 mags)
Willing to ship on buyers dime. Cash is king but I will take Cashapp or venmo. PayPal f&f works also but not preferred since I only ever used it to send payment and never received

20240410_164732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
From what I can tell it is. Everything from the profile to the crown and rifling tells me it is.
Nice, I've got one of their .300blk barrels that's really nice. I also use only their gas blocks because I can drill and pin them myself. GLWS!

Nice, I've got one of their .300blk barrels that's really nice. I also use only their gas blocks because I can drill and pin them myself. GLWS!
From what I read about them they are really nice quality and accurate. I just got an email back from triarc and was told that non suppressor version has a .070 gas port so if I don't get a trade locally or a buyer I'll be drilling it out. Really wish I had a suppressor to put on it.

From what I read about them they are really nice quality and accurate. I just got an email back from triarc and was told that non suppressor version has a .070 gas port so if I don't get a trade locally or a buyer I'll be drilling it out. Really wish I had a suppressor to put on it.
Even if you drill it out to .070, it will work fine with a suppressor once you get one assuming you tune the recoil system appropriately. Worst case is get an adjustable gas block.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top