JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They're supposed to be good guns. I believe they're made in Turkey and they get great reviews. I've had CZ's and been very impressed, so I'd imagine these are likely pretty good. For the price you should make out just fine.

They look to be decent pistols. If you look around they can be found cheaper,check gun.deals and kentucky gun company also has a good selection and shipping is free.

Manufacturered by Canik. They make good stuff. Imported by Tristar who imports a lot of stuff of various qualities. Don't let the import mark ruin the fact the manufacturer is sound.

I myself have been eyeballing the T100.

TriStar 85109 T-100 Pistol 9mm 3.7

Yeah, I just threw this out there to see what people thought. I realize that the CZ style guns out there are probably all fine guns. This is a two CZ and a one Tanfoglio home. I like the different cut of the gun. I'm more in a "Old Rifle" mode currently, so when I saw this and got that urge I was surprised. Haven't had a handgun give me the urge for something new for quit some time. Well, S&W wood grips always give me the urge...:oops:

If I were to decide to buy one I'd see what Kieth's could get it for.

Looks very similar to the CZ 75 - in fact looks like a patent infringement. :) Same as the Ruger LCP infringing on the Keltec P3AT.

Compare the warranties, location of importer, etc before you buy. If the importer is in a commie state, assume they'll be bankrupt soon. :mad:

The war may get going soon, and wars can be hard on guns, so think about the durability of aluminum frame versus steel. I don't know the answer to that, but I'd think steel would win. The reviews in your link give the gun good grades. $400 - not bad!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top