JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not that difficult to find decent ones, if you focus. I started with 2 in early 2020....

The pictures below are mising 6 additions, all 2023. 2 No.1s, 2 No.4s, a No.5 and CNo.7...

Need to take new pictures.

1681076444019.png
1681076457758.png

It's not that difficult to find decent ones, if you focus. I started with 2 in early 2020....

The pictures below are mising 6 additions, all 2023. 2 No.1s, 2 No.4s, a No.5 and CNo.7...

Need to take new pictures.

View attachment 1401020
View attachment 1401021
How's your jungle carbine looking?
I ended up with 1 nice one, unfortunately not wearing the correct stock, and another that's correct but well used.

How's your jungle carbine looking?
I ended up with 1 nice one, unfortunately not wearing the correct stock, and another that's correct but well used.
I got one that was sold locally, it's a 9/45 Faz production , and has a crack through one of the ears of the sight protector, but then it was $550 if I recall correctly.

Those of you with collectable Enfields or other military rifles need to thank those people who "sporterized" all those other rifles. If they had left their rifles alone, the supply of unaltered rifles would better fit, or exceed, demand. The prices would be much lower.

On the subject of ammunition, since some popular calibers, like .303 British, 30-06 and 7.92x57 have fallen out of favor in military circles, it has eliminated the over-run of military production of those calibers. Time has allowed the stocks of older ammo held by governments to be obsoleted by upgrades to newer calibers. Those obsolete rounds were dumped on the surplus market long enough ago that only supplies held unintentionally are still coming up in the surplus supply chain, and by now all these sources know of the shortage, and price accordingly.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have an opportunity to buy a 90%+ original SMLE Mk. 5 rifle. It is one of those 20k prototype guns. What would someone pay for that?

A No.1 MkV

If it's complete then $1500+, if not complete , who knows. Last one , with misisng rear sight, went for about $600

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top