JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I just got back from the newly ventalated TriCounty Indoor Range. Its in really good shape and looks like they are painting the interior. Tables have been repainted and it looks and vents great. Thank goodness its back open, when the wife controls the TV on certain nights, i gotta get out!

According to the web site, it was reopened on Wed. Tomorrow with the Monday morning working party, it should be cleaned up, a lot of brass on the floor. I hate that you cant sweep up. Back east i went to many of indoor ranges, even high power indoor and they allowed you to sweep brass.

As per the rule book, you should cleanup your brass in all ranges but the indoor range, the idea is to not stir up lead which may be on the floor ... makes sense to me.

I understand, just saying, its a little annoying tripping on brass. I know the lead or possible hazard, i have just down a lot of indoors that you sweep up, clean up. I personally don't think the lead exposure on a 22 range is going to be that bad, i could be wrong.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top