JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
TREAGER PELLET STOVE FOR WALL TENT
I have a treager pellet stove for a wall tent. It is 25" long, 13" wide and 15" high. Weight is 52lbs. Within this stove is a 12"X12" warming oven. The pellet hopper is 4"X12" and when filled with pellets will last aprox. 2hrs. There is an added hopper (4"Wx12"Lx8"H that fits on top that when filled will last aprox. 6+hrs. No electricty is required, gravity feed. 4" stove pipe required. This has been used many times and still works great. I am asking $150 503-930-1804 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 503-930-1804 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Gene

Interested in selling the hopper extension separately?

I actually have one of these. But mine has a water tank that sits on the stove pipe outlet. Takes just minutes to bring 2 gallons of water to scalding temps.

These things are perfect for camping and emergency use. The oven gets upwards of 600 degrees and the cook surface (on mine anyway) has a removable steel plate and a grill insert. Runs on Treager pellets.

Worth $150 all day long. Will tell my friends that covet mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top